Little Boxes of thoughts seperated and put in prospective



Little Boxes of thoughts seperated
and put in prospective

Sunday 2 June 2013

My advie to PTI about their boyish hopes and dreams

To my Friends who think Imran Khan is some kind of Super Hero.. Must not go overboard when trying to defend a liberal. The very belief that one thinks only one is right and refuses to even accept a shred of reason wars have been fought..We must never become the demon we are fighting...
After all we are still double minded about if ENDS justify the means? Are we not?
Graveyards are filled with people who once had a good intention but ended up killing..hundreds..Thousands..Millions in some cases..Do you think thats how Gaddafi thought things would turn out when he took over? What about Idi Amin? Do you think a young Gandhi or a young Nehru imagined they would end up killing millions? Do you think Hitler at Munich thought he would end up killing tens of millions? A young passionate Stalin(Hard to imagine but bare with me)?
What about General MacArthur who considered Nuking Korea? He gave this speech:
"
I am closing my 52 years of military service. When I joined the Army, even before the turn of the century, it was the fulfillment of all of my boyish hopes and dreams. The world has turned over many times since I took the oath on the plain at West Point, and the hopes and dreams have long since vanished, but I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away."

Have an open mind. Do NOT act like the people you are fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment